2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeehive Lane, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5NL
- Rare Opportunity
- Living Room With Doors To Garden
- Located in the Heart of South Ferring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Close to Local Shopping Facilities
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- En-Suite & Modern Bathroom
- Entrance Hallway
- Southerly Gardens - Drive To Garage
Rare opportunity to acquire this modern detached bungalow in South Ferring. The property is well presented and comprises entrance hallway, living room with French doors to garden, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms - one having en-suite facilities and further bathroom. The rear gardens are of a Southerly aspect and there is a drive leading to garage to the front. Viewing highly recommended.
Located in the heart of South Ferring being close to the local shopping parade and short walk to Ferring beach. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 508830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.