3 bedroom terraced house for saleMUDEFORD
- Mid-terrace house with 850 sq.ft. of accommodation
- Three double bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room with outlook to the front
- Newly refitted Kitchen with rear door to the conservatory
- Upvc double glazing & gas fired central heating
- Refitted family bathroom to the first floor
- Rear courtyard style garden with sunny aspect
- Allocated parking space to the rear
- Close to local shops, bus routes and within catchment area of local schools
- VACANT POSSESSION
A recently refurbished mid-terrace, THREE double bedroom property offered with VACANT POSSESSION situated in the heart of Mudeford. With allocated parking to the rear, a sunny, courtyard style garden and large Upvc conservatory extension. Within the catchment area of the local sought after schools, local shops, bus routes and within walking distance of Mudeford Quay and beaches.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85185926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.