2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGleneagles Close, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 8DE
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Offered with no onward chain
- Two double bedrooms
- L-shaped lounge/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Main family bathroom
- West facing rear garden
- Off-road parking and a single garage
This well-proportioned and superbly positioned two double bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow has a private west facing rear garden, detached single garage and generous off-road parking. Tucked away at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in a popular and convenient location within Ferndown and offered with no onward chain.
• Entrance porch
• Entrance hall
• 17ft x 22ft Dual aspect L-shaped lounge/dining room
• Lounge area with a living flame coal effect gas fire and exposed stone chimney breast creating an attractive focal point in the room and double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the garden
• Dining area with ample space for a table and chairs and a door leading through to the kitchen/breakfast room
• Kitchen/breakfast room with work surfaces, base and wall units, integrated double oven, hob and extractor, recess for all other appliances, space for a breakfast table and chairs and a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden
• Utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed door leading out to the side driveway
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the front aspect
• En-suite shower room incorporating a shower cubicle, wc and pedestal wash hand basin
• Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to front aspect
• Main family bathroom finished in a four piece suite incorporating a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, wc, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin
• Rear garden measuring approximately 35ft x 35ft facing a westerly aspect and offering an excellent degree of seclusion. The garden incorporates a large paved patio area whilst the remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to lawn
• Side driveway providing generous off-road parking which in turn leads down to a garage
• Large single garage with a metal up and over door and a window
• Further benefits include double glazing, a gas-fired central heating system and replacement UPVC fascias and soffits
• Offered with immediate vacant possession
Ferndown’s town centre is located approximately 1.5 miles away. Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85191620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.