2 bedroom bungalow for saleLarkfield Close, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6BH
- Brand New Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Finished to a High Specification
- No Onward Chain
- Stunning Dual Aspect Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Underfloor Heating
- Gated Driveway with Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Private Rear Garden
- 10 Year NHBC Builders Warranty
Built by an established local developer this brand-new two bedroom detached bungalow is finished to their usual high standard throughout. It has the added benefit of a contemporary décor and a high specification throughout, which includes underfloor heating, laminate flooring, ceramic tiling in the bathrooms and fitted bedrooms carpets.
The accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, dual aspect living room with French doors leading to a patio area and enclosed private rear garden, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern family bathroom.
Externally you will find the gated private driveway with parking for multiple vehicles and a private rear garden with a patio and turfed area.
The property also benefits from a 10 year NHBC Builders warranty.
For all viewing enquiries please contact the Sibley Pares Residential Department on .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-85408025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sibley Pares LLP, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.