3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Circus, Eastbourne
- ***GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000***
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS TO THE SOUTH DOWNS
- POPULAR ST. ANTHONY'S LOCATION
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
***GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000*** Fox & Sons are delighted to market this spacious three bed semi-detached house, located in the popular St Anthony's area with fantastic access to local Schools, Shops and Transport around town. Early viewing is highly recommended...
***GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000*** Fox & Sons are delighted to market this spacious three bed semi-detached house, located in the popular St Anthony's area with fantastic access to local Schools, Shops and Transport around town. The property comes with a modern bathroom, downstairs WC and a family dining room along with elevated views across of the area, early viewing is highly recommended!
A paved driveway with parking for several vehicules, access to garage, path leading to front door.
Door to the front and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 3" x 14' 1" ( 3.43m x 4.29m )
Window to the front aspect, wood burning stove, telephone and TV points, radiator and doors to the hallway.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Window to the rear aspect looking out onto the garden, door leading to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.79m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorperating sink and drainer unit, electric oven and hob, tiled walls, window to the rear looking out onto the garden, door to the garden.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 4' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.30m )
A fitted utility room with a range of wall and base units, radiator and door to the kitchen.
Stairs from ground floor to first floor landing.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views towards the South Downs and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
A fitted suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, low level WC with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls, airing cupboard and window to the rear.
A large rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
Garage with up & over door, central heating boiler and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85452959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL107874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.