3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Trelissick at Sandhurst Gardens, High street, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 8EE
- Register your interest
- All homes on this development are FREEHOLD
- Large kitchen/dining room
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Garage & Parking
- 10 year NHBC build Warranty
- Bloor Homes install the latest central heating systems
- Help to Buy Available!
Sandhurst Gardens, Sandhurst
Plot 39 - The Trelissick is a very attractive, three bedroom detached home, ideal for couples or young families.
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room and a bright and spacious lounge, both with the luxury of having French doors doors that lead onto the rear private garden. A contemporary cloakroom featuring Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Up the kite winder staircase the three bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Both bedroom two and three can use the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors.
Externally you'll find a garage and parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cannot afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39TheTrelissick. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.