4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Peele at Thatcham Place, Tull Way, Thatcham, RG18 3AN
- Four Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Register you interest
- Home office/ media room
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Garage & Parking
- Excellent loft and wall insulations and energy-saving double-glazing windows and doors
- Bloor Homes install the latest central heating systems
- We are a 5 star builder
Thatcham Place, Thatcham
Each and every aspect of the Peele's thoughtfully designed interior has been carefully considered from the very beginning to help shape a truly remarkable family home. Inviting open plan living spaces elegantly stretch across the entirety of this home and carefully placed sets of French doors and windows embrace the natural light at every angle. The Peele not only offers plentiful space, but also a sense of inviting warmth that you would expect from a perfect family home.
Our renowned eye for detail expands beyond the walls of our homes, with leading brand appliances cleverly integrated into your kitchen and utility space. Sleek Symphony worktops and units personally chosen from our impressive range add that added touch of luxury to your day-to-day. With all the little details taken care of, The Peele allows you to enjoy your family life to the very fullest.
There is no better sanctuary than your tastefully presented master bedroom. Soft, delicate lighting and a clean blank canvas offer a peaceful escape from the persistent pace of modern day life. Sophisticated sliding wardrobes are precisely positioned offering a desirable dressing space to subtly separate your get up and go from your perfect night's sleep. With the Peele, your living spaces are designed around you.
Featuring elegant fittings and contemporary tiling, the Peele's bathroom is inspired by the sophistication of boutique style hotels with a splash of truly 'home' comforts that you and your family will love. The Peele also sympathetically provides for day to day convenience with an addition of two private en suite shower rooms leading from selected bedrooms, so you can spend those extra five minutes enjoying completely uninterrupted bliss.
Externally there is a garage and parking for three cars.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to main bathroom only
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 and 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available (subject to build stage)
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: 11am to 4 pm daily, by appointment only.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58ThePeele. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.