3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBilly Road, Hayling Island.
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- West facing Lounge with storage cupboard.
- Modern white gloss fronted fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Family bathroom and En-Suite to Bedroom 1
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- West facing enclosed Rear Garden.
- Driveway providing 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Built as part of 'Oyster' development by Barratt Homes in 2016
- Sought after West Town location. Remainder of NHBC.
- Convenient Hayling Billy nature trail, Sea Front and local shops.
Early viewing is advised for this modern three bedroom semi-detached house in the sought after location of West Town, convenient to local shops, Hayling Billy nature trail, Hayling Park, bus routes and Sea Front. The house is part of the Barratt homes 'Oyster' development built in 2016 and has the remainder of a 10 year NHBC. The downstairs is well laid out with an entrance hall leading to a white gloss fronted modern Kitchen, Cloakroom and spacious Lounge opening onto an enclosed west facing rear garden. To the first floor off the landing is a family Bathroom and 3 bedrooms, one with en suite shower. Outside there is the benefit of 2 allocated parking spaces. An ideal property for FTB's, families, professional couples or even as a weekend home. Well presented throughout. Property is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
15' 0'' (max) x 14' 6'' (4.57m x 4.42m)
Two radiators. TV and telephone points. Double glazed french doors and matching side lights, leading to west facing rear garden. Built in deep under stairs storage cupboard with coats hanging space.
12' 1'' x 8' 1'' (3.68m x 2.46m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap set in wood effect work surface, cupboards below. Plumbed in 'Zanussi' integrated dishwasher + automatic washing machine. Return work surface with matching range of white gloss front wall and base cupboards and drawers. Integrated tall fridge/freezer. Larder cupboard. Inset 'Zanussi' 4 ring gas hob, oven below and overhead canopied extractor hood, splashback. Laminate flooring. Double radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Radiator. Built in bulk head over stairs cupboard with shelving.
11' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.60m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to west elevation. Radiator. Door to: En-Suite: Tiled shower enclosure with wall mounted 'Mira Azora' mixer shower. Close coupled WC with push button flush. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
Front: Driveway providing two off road parking spaces. Shrubs to border. Side access gate to: Rear Garden:Paved patio area. Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders. timber garden shed.
10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
8' 9'' x 6' 4'' (2.66m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
White suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close couple WC. Double Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Laminate flooring. Obscured double glazed window. Extractor fan.
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Wall thermostat. Built in storage cupboard housing consumer unit. Staircase rising to first floor.
Corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Close coupled WC with push button flush. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Obscured double glazed window.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9944865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.