2 bedroom park home for saleFrensham Avenue, Poplars Court, Bognor Regis
- 5 Year Old Double Unit Park Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance South Facing Garden
- En-Suite Shower Room / W.C And Walk-In Wardrobe
- Double Aspect Living Room
- Modern Kitchen With Integral Appliances And Dining Area
- Bathroom / W.C
- No Forward Chain
Glyn-Jones Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this 5 year old double width park home presented in exceptional condition throughout and situated on a popular full residential site.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with two built-in cupboards, a dual aspect living room, a fitted kitchen with integral appliances and a separate dining area/room, two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room/w.c and a walk-in wardrobe; the other bedroom has a built in wardrobe. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside there are enclosed low maintenance side and rear gardens that have a southerly aspect and also a metal shed with power. There is also a large block-paved driveway.
No forward chain.
The property is situated in Frensham Avenue and located immediately on the left hand side as you enter Poplars Court. The site is a full residential development for the over 50's.
Poplars Court is located approximately 2 miles north of Bognor Regis town centre with mainline railway station and popular seafront promenade with a variety of amenities and amusements.
Bognor Regis Retail Park and two large Superstores are located in approximately 0.1 miles. There is a bus stop situated at the site gates.
The historic cathedral city of Chichester with its renowned shopping area, restaurants and bars is situated within approximately 6 miles.
Council Tax Band - A
Occupancy: Full 12 Months
Ground Rent: Approximately £188.44 per month
Age Restriction: Poplars Park is an aged restricted park whose residents must be aged 50 or over.
Agents Note: Pets are permitted but limited to no more than one dog or one cat.
We recommend you have this verified by your legal representative at your earliest convenience.
LIVING ROOM 15' 8" x 12' 0" (4.78m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN 10' 0" x 9' 3" (3.05m x 2.82m)
DINING AREA 8' 10" x 7' 0" (2.69m x 2.13m)
BEDROOM ONE 10' 3" x 9' 6" (3.12m x 2.9m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 6' 5" x 5' 7" (1.96m x 1.7m)
WALK-IN WARDROBE 5' 7" x 3' 8" (1.7m x 1.12m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 9' 3" (3.15m x 2.82m)
BATHROOM / W.C 7' 3" x 5' 7" (2.21m x 1.7m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85574711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100296027462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.