1 bedroom apartment for saleAlwen Court, 6 Pages Walk, London, SE1
- 544 sqft
- 2nd floor
- Private balcony
- 999 year lease
- 10 year building warranty
- Zone 1 location
A spacious and bright 544 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom flat located on the second floor facing north-east with a balcony within the Loncor Homes development of Arden Court.
Colliers International is pleased to present this one bedroom apartment located within Arden Court, a brand new development set in Bermondsey, Zone 1.
It is an excellent Zone 1 location within walking distance of 3 separate underground stations being London Bridge, Borough and Elephant & Castle.
The Shard, Globe Theatre and Tower Bridge are just some of the celebrated landmarks within the area. Southwark Park is just one of the green open spaces in the area with a wildlife garden, boating lake, art gallery and numerous sporting facilities on the 62 acre area.
Features to Note:
- Bespoke contemporary kitchens with Quartz worktops and integrated Siemens appliance (hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer)
- Fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors in bedroom
- Secure video door entry system
- Individual room controlled underfloor heating
- Dedicated concierge
- Large landscaped communal gardens
- Designated bicycle storage
Please note the images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85732364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIF170083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, Resale West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.