2 bedroom apartment for saleAvenel Way, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO POOLE TOWN CENTRE
- SHORT WALK TO BAITER PARK AND THE HARBOUR
A beautifully maintained TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM first floor apartment located within easy reach of Baiter Park and Poole town centre. With SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING and a MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM this property must be seen.
FOR ROOM DIMENSIONS PLEASE REFER TO OUR FLOOR PLAN
Communal entrance with lift and stairs up to the first floor where flat six can be found. The entrance hall has a cupboard housing the electric meters plus a double opening airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and space and plumbing for washing machine and a shelf above for a tumble dryer.
Leading though to the bright lounge/dining/ kitchen with dual aspect double glazed windows and French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony enjoying a southerly aspect. TV point and satellite point (subject to subscription) and electric radiator.
The kitchen incorporates a range of units to eye and base level, solid wood worktop surfaces with inset sink unit. Integrated oven and four ring electric hob with extractor canopy over plus space for further appliances. There is a feature central island unit incorporating breakfast bar with seating. Part tiled walls and double glazed window to side elevation.
Both bedrooms are doubles with the master bedroom benefitting from a built in wardrobe, double glazed window to the front. There is an en-suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, close coupled wc, wash hand basin and low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
The second bedroom is a good size with dual aspect window to the side and rear elevations, TV point and electric heater.
The main bathroom comprises a white suite with panelled bath and shower over, wash hand basin, close coupled wc, extractor fan and inset down lights part tiled walls, shaver point and heater towel rail.
There is underground parking with allocated space accessed by an electric door, plus a personal door to communal entrance.
Tenure - Leasehold. 125 years from 2008
Maintenance - £800 per six months.
The maintenance charge includes the water bill.
Ground Rent - £75 per six months
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL190444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.