3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoundary Drive, Liverpool, L25
- Bay Fronted Family Living Room with Gas Burner
- Stunning Extended Open Plan Lounge Kitchen and Dining Area with Log Burner
- Driveway Parking for 3 cars plus Garage to the front
- Generous sized Garden and Decking area to the rear
- 2 large sized double bedrooms and 1 well-proportioned single bedroom
- Attractive four-piece family bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Sought after area
- Double Glazing
........ STUNNING EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY - INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL .......
HouseSimple is pleased to present to the market this stunning extended three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the sought after area of Hunts Cross, Liverpool, L25. The property has been modernised throughout to an exceptionally high standard and is move in ready with no work required.
The property is approached via a driveway that provides ample parking for up to 3 cars, in addition to an attached garage. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a stylish entrance hall leading to a bright and spacious family lounge. This room is awash with natural light, high ceilings, wooden flooring and cast iron gas fire with feature surround.
There is a beautiful extended open plan dining, living and kitchen space to the rear, with the living space enjoying views and access to a decking area and rear garden via two sets of bi-folding doors. The dining area enjoys an exposed brick chimney breast with an attractive cast iron log burner and flows into the kitchen area. The cooking space features modern wall and base units, Belfast sink unit, a variety of integrated appliances including a five ring gas hob and double oven built into an attractive central island. This room also provides access to a downstairs WC.
To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and a well proportioned single bedroom, with both doubles benefiting from large bay windows. Completing the home, is a four piece family bathroom suite with free standing bath tub and double corner shower unit.
Excellent amenities and schools are within walking distance and the property is ideally situated situated for good road and transport links with the nearby train station being a few minutes walk away giving direct access to Liverpool city centre. Hunts Cross and Speke retail parks are nearby.
This is a stunning property which is immaculate throughout and ideal as a family home and we thoroughly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all the qualities this lovely property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85779212.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS123142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.