3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenleigh Road, Allerton, Liverpool, L18
- Substantial Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Located in the Desirable Residential Area of Allerton, L18
- Well Appointed Front Elevation with Driveway and Garage
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Leading to Two Reception Rooms
- Impressive Property with Modern Decor Throughout
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Externally Comprises a Decked Patio and Lawned Garden
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the sales market this three bedroom semi detached property on Greenleigh Road. Situated in the leafy suburb of Allerton, this bright and spacious property greets you with a double paved driveway and garage to the front elevation. Through a welcoming entrance hall, you have access to the full property where you will firstly be introduced to two spacious reception rooms. The first reception room is beautifully presented with elegant decor and has a feature fireplace with the second reception room being used as a family dining area. As you continue through the property you have a stylish fitted kitchen that has a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and access to the rear. Continuing to the first floor, you have two doubles and one single bedroom as well as a three piece family bathroom. Externally, this substantial accommodation has decked patio and laid to lawn garden to the rear, that provides an excellent outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining guests.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85810568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9839288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.