1 bedroom flat for saleShay Drive, BRADFORD
- *** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS ***
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Garage to the rear
- Communal Gardens
- *** GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000 ***
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this one bedroom first floor apartment with a garage to the rear. Comprising of a kitchen, house bathroom, lounge, one bedroom and a garage to the rear.
*** GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000 ***
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this one bedroom first floor apartment with a garage to the rear. Comprising a kitchen, bathroom, lounge, one bedroom and a garage to the rear. Benefiting from communal gardens.
*** GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000 ***
Entering the property through a double glazed door to the front. Leading up the stairs to the first floor landing, where there is a cupboard housing the hot air blower, as well as another cupboard to the front with a double glazed window to the front. There is loft access on the landing.
Lounge 12' 1" x 15' 11" ( 3.68m x 4.85m )
The lounge has a window to the rear which is double glazed with views looking over the rugby pitch and Heaton woods. There is a fire place with gas fire, hot air vents, telephone and television points.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.57m x 3.58m )
The fully fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a hot air vent. There is a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for an electric oven, along with plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear with views over the rugby pitch, along with hot air vents.
The partly tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the front, a cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and hot air vents. There is a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a bath.
To the rear of the property there is a garage with an up and over door, as well as light and the garage houses the meters.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85815452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP107428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.