4 bedroom bungalow for saleJervis Avenue, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16
- A beautiful four bedroom loft converted detached bungalow
- 1,914 sq ft (177.82 sq m)
- Driveway and garage
- Just over three quarters of a mile away from Rustington village
- Just over half a mile from the seafront
- Private west facing rear garden
- Just under a mile away from Angmering train station
- Similar properties have let for around £1300pcm -£1400pcm in the area
- Lovely size plot
- For full details please visit Cooper Adams' website
Cooper Adams estate and letting agents are proud to present this beautifully presented four bedroom loft converted bungalow has been extended to create an incredible amount of versatile accommodation. The property is situated a short walk to the seafront and Rustington village so imagine a gentle evening stroll soaking up the beauty of the south coast and stunning sunsets. There is a very generous L shaped master bedroom with Jack and Jill bathroom and a door leading to a cot room or walk in wardrobe. If all that is not enough you can always relax in the west facing garden. EER D66
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85827725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS090016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.