2 bedroom flat for saleFelixstowe Court, Galleons Lock, E16
Offers in Excess of
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- New UPVC Dougle Glazing
- Free Residents Permit Parking
- Balcony with Dock Views
- Share Of Freehold (979 Year Lease)
- Floor Area: 637.7 Sq/Ft (59.2 Sq/M)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment boast views over the dock and will be freshly painted with new carpets throughout in addition to new UPVC double glazing to the majority of the property. Internally the property boasts two well proportioned double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite bathroom, a spacious living room and balcony with dock views, separate kitchen and further bathroom. Located on the popular Galleons Lock development the property further benefits from free residents permit parking, well maintained grounds and 24 hour security/estate office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9967976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer James Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.