5 bedroom detached house for saleMarshalls Road, Braintree, CM7
- Five bedroom detached house
- Very sought after location
- Five double bedrooms
- Five reception rooms
- En-suite & dressing area to master
- Garage & Ample off road parking
- Large & un-overlooked rear garden
- Swimming pool & Sauna
- No onward chain
- Large kitchen / diner
** Guide Price £750,000 - £800,000 **
Situated down the frequently requested Marshalls Road, which is one of the most sought after roads in Braintree, is this individually built five bedroom detached house, occupying a fabulous un-overlooked plot, which includes a heated swimming pool, a private allotment, and a large patio area. The current owners of this impressive residence have lived here for more than 25 years, and in that time the property has been heavily extended to both the side and the rear, to create this stylish and incredibly versatile home. The vast accommodation on offer exceeds 2500 sq ft and on the ground floor some highlights include; a spacious living room with French doors to the conservatory, separate dining room with feature fireplace, an impressive kitchen & breakfast room, shower / sauna room, study, boot room, and a workshop. On the first floor there is a profoundly designed, split level landing, a superb master bedroom which includes a dressing area and an En-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, family bathroom, and a separate shower room. As previously mentioned, there is a beautifully maintained rear garden which is perfect for entertaining friends and family with multiple seating areas, an integral garage, and an in & out driveway which provides off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Braintree Station provides a regular service (via Chelmsford City Centre) to London Liverpool Street. Additionally, A120/M11 are in close proximity giving access links into London & surrounding areas. The nearby A131 links Braintree to Chelmsford City Centre. Local shops, schools and services are within walking distance of this property.
A property of this nature is an incredibly rare addition to the market, so an early internal inspection is strongly advised, to avoid much disappointment.....
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85945691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16265202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Braintree- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.