2 bedroom maisonette for saleEast Hill , Colchester, CO1
- Town Centre Location With Station Access - Ideal For The Working Proffesional
- Spacious Ground Floor Maisonette
- Moden Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Famiy Bathroom
- Private Carport
- Beautifully Present Throughout
- Internal Inspections Essential
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000. Located within the heart of Colchester Town Centre within close proximity to mainline train station to London Liverpool street, Colchester bus station, Castle Park and a wealth of amenities is this sizeable ground floor maisonette. The property benefits from private entrance hallway, modern open plan living/dining/kitchen with pleasant bay window to the front aspect and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is the huge benefit of a private car port providing town centre parking for one car. An ideal first time or investment purchase, internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-86053352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14637405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Colchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.