2 bedroom terraced house for saleCroft Road, Portsmouth, PO2
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Scope to Improve & Personalise
- Great Location For Shops & Transport Links
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Investment
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Chain Free
What we see as an ideal FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT purchase with no FORWARD CHAIN. Close to local SHOPS and TRANSPORT LINKS this two DOUBLE bedroom property is surely one you need to see!
With it's central location within Portsmouth this property offers easy access to Motorway links but also public transport and local shops all close by for your daily needs.
With two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor this house offers anyone the opportunity to create a lovely first time home or ideal investment buy to let.
Both bedrooms are doubles and offer some storage/wardrobe space.
Anyone wanting some outside space to enjoy you get that here without the maintenance as the garden is laid with artificial grass.
Come and see what this property could offer you as we don’t envision it being around for long.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR190036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields, Enfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.