2 bedroom penthouse for saleOld St. Michaels Drive, Braintree
Offers in Excess of
- Within a mile of Braintree station
- Situated on edge of town centre
- Two bedrooms
- Galleried lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Wealth of character appeal
- Stunning converted apartment
- Residents parking
A stunning converted Penthouse situated on the popular Old. St. Michaels development on the outskirts of Braintree town. Set within beautiful landscaped courtyard gardens, the collection of Grade II Listed Victorian buildings at Old Saint Michaels have been meticulously converted into 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, homes and boutique offices. The property offers internally a wealth of character appeal and has a master bedroom with en-suite, bathroom and guest bedroom with the main centrepiece being a fitted kitchen/diner with a galleried living room overlooking the kitchen itself.
KITCHEN/DINER 16' x 11' 4" (4.88m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 10" x 10' 1" (4.52m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 10' 4" (3.48m x 3.15m)
The property is subject to service and/or leasehold charges. Please contact Taylor Milburn for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-86235860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102816006377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Milburn , Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.