2 bedroom maisonette for saleWoburn Court, Lee-On-The-Solent
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Stunning Solent & Isle Of Wight Views
- Short Distance to High Street
- Modernised By Current Owner
- New Gas Central Heating
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
NO FORWARD CHAIN! A two double bedroom first floor maisonette situated on Lee on Solent seafront. This property has been renovated throughout by the current owners with a new gas central heating system. To the first floor comprises of an open-planned living area with a modern kitchen leading to PVCu sliding doors to a balcony with views of the Solent and Isle of Wight. To the second floor the property offers a modern bathroom and two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. This property is within a short walk to the High Street shops and has a communal parking area to the front and a garage in the block! An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the beautiful views.
PVCu double glazed door into porch, second door leading to stairs to first floor. access to meters.
Open-Planned Living Area/Kitchen
24' 3'' x 10' 7'' (7.39m x 3.22m)
Skimmed ceiling, two PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, the kitchen is fully re-fitted with a range of base cupboards and matching eye level unit, sink with mixer taps, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fried/freezer, integrated oven with gas hob and dishwasher. The living area has a PVCu sliding doors to front leading to the balcony, television point, telephone point and two radiators. Stairs leading to:
Access to storage cupboard.
10' 7'' x 10' 6'' (3.22m x 3.20m)
Skimmed ceiling, PVCu window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, television point, Radiator.
10' 9'' x 8' 8'' (3.27m x 2.64m)
Skimmed ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, Radiator.
Skimmed ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, re-fitted suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower head over,WC, wash hand basin set in vanity storage cupboard,towel rail, tiled walls.
In the block.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7761077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Stubbington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.