4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Aldrich Close, FRINTON-ON-SEA
- New Build Detached Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Driveway Leading to Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- High Specification Build
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Utility Room and GF Cloakroom
- Close to Mainline Railway Station
- 10 year NHBC Certificate
My Moving Places has the pleasure in offering For Sale this generously sized FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED NEW BUILD FAMILY HOME. Boasting a fully integrated open plan kitchen/diner living room leading to orangery with bi-folding doors onto the garden with piped DAB Radio and Bluetooth speakers inset within the ceiling, utility room, ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor, four double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and front garden with driveway leading to a garage. In our opinion a viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the works and size of the accommodation on offer.
Property ref: 121_335_4763365
20' 11" x 10' 5" (6.38m x 3.18m)
20' 11" x 13' 3" (6.38m x 4.04m)
5' 10" x 4' 10" (1.78m x 1.47m)
13' 3" x 10' 5" (4.04m x 3.18m)
12' 4" x 10' 2" (3.76m x 3.10m)
10' 5" x 9' 2" (3.18m x 2.79m)
10' 2" x 9' 6" (3.10m x 2.90m)
7' 6" x 6' 6" (2.29m x 1.98m)
7' 2" x 4' 8" (2.18m x 1.42m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4763365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Moving Places, Frinton On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.