2 bedroom apartment for saleAshley Road, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN /LOUNGE
- NEW CARPETS
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- TWO OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES
- POPULAR LOCATION
- VIEWING IS A MUST
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
RECENTLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT – The apartment features two bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen /lounge and a good size bathroom, situated in a very popular convenient location close to John Lewis and all the amenities of Ashley Road and Branksome train station.
The property has undergone complete modernisation throughout and internal viewing is highly recommended.
A well presented communal entrance hall leads to the apartment which has been completely refurbished by the current owner with a superb feature being the spacious open plan lounge / kitchen.
The kitchen itself incorporates a range of modern units to eye and base level with roll edge worktop surfaces with inset bowl and a half sink unit. Integrated oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, washing machine to remain, space for tall fridge freezer, two large double glazed windows.
The living room has recently be re-carpeted and is very light and spacious.
There are two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and double glazed windows.
The bathroom offers a pleasant white suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled walls and double glazed window.
The property benefits from two off road parking spaces.
Tenure - Leasehold. 113 years remaining
Maintenance - £350
Ground Rent - £200
Buildings Insurance - £160
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL190472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.