2 bedroom coach house for saleFox Lane, Allerton Bywater, Castleford
- DETACHED COACHOUSE
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED OVEN, HOB, HOOD, DISHWASHER & FRIDGE/FREEZER
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- GARAGE WITH WORK/STORE AREA
- FLOORING INCLUDED
PRICED TO SELL NOW!!! Stunning detached Coachouse on popular development near to amenities. Great living/dining/kitchen with contemporary units & integrated appliances plus contemporary bathroom & 2 double bedrooms. Oversize garage with store/work area plys private gardens. MUST BE VIEWED!!!
We are delighted to offer for sale this contemporary detached coachouse which offers quality detached living at a very affordable price. The property is located on a very popular development near to local amenities.
The property benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing. There is a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances plus a contemporary bathroom. Features of note include french doors with juliette balcony to the main bedroom plus a burglar alarm. There are ample sockets and switches throughout the property. The property is ready to move in with flooring included.
The property comprises entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom.
There is an oversize garage with workshop/storage area plus a private garden.
The property comprises.
Entrance Hall - With fitted flooring.
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 6.06m(max) x 5.94m(max) (19'10"(max) x 19'5"(max)) - A light dual aspect room having a comprehensive range of white wall and base units with complimenting laminate worktops and upstands with wall tiling plus integrated oven, hob, hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring plus carpets to living areas. Further storage area.
Bedroom1 - 4.33m x 3.06m (14'2" x 10'0") - Having feature french doors with juliette balcony plus carpets and curtains.
Bedroom 2 - 3.26m x 2.49m (10'8" x 8'2") - With carpets and blinds.
Bathroom - 2.16m(max) x 2.04m(max) (7'1"(max) x 6'8"(max)) - Having a contemporary white suite with shower and screen to bath plus tiling and vinyl flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-86972759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29296363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.