1 bedroom flat for saleAtlantic Heights Suez Way, Saltdean, BN2
- Secure video entry system
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- On site gym (membership required)
- Kitchen fitted with integral appliances
- Close to Park
- On site doctors surgery
- Close to public transport
- Communal Garden
- Underground Parking
A stunning 1 bedroom ground-floor apartment in the popular Grand Ocean development, close to local shops and bus services to Brighton. The property benefits from a bright and airy open plan living room/kitchen, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, modern bathroom, and underfloor heating throughout. As an added benefit there are 2 doctors surgeries on site together with a well equipped gym (membership required).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-87233294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jarlands, East Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.