3 bedroom apartment for saleHillside Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3
- 2/3 BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GARDEN & RAISED PATIO
- TWO COVERED PARKING SPACES
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TWO STATIONS
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 2
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- BEDROOM 3 / LOUNGE
- UTILITY ROOM
Tenure: Share of Freehold
One of only two very Impressive Brand New 2 Bedroom Duplex Apartments of 1330 sq ft with doorstep access to two train lines. Private space 20% HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
2/3 BEDROOM BRAND NEW DUPLEX APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE GARDEN AND RAISED TERRACE
Thoughtful Layout and Professional Finish
10 Year Buildzone Warranty
End Of Cul De Sac
View From Front Duplex
Choice of Balcony Apartment or Private patio Apartment
En - Suite Facilities
2 Undercroft Parking Bays with Each Apartment
Secure Private Storage Areas plus Bicycle Storage
Share of Freehold so low Maintenance costs
125 Year Leases
Peppercorn Ground Rent
Ready to move into-View Today !.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-87405851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAK190010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Land and New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.