3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChaldon Way, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5
- * No Onward Chain
- * 300 Ft Rear Garden
- * Close Proximity to Coulsdon South Station
- * Backs onto Farthing Downs
- * Potential to Extend (STPP)
- * Off Street Parking and Car Port
This well presented three bedroom semi detached home is offered to the market with no onward chain. Located on the sought after Chaldon Way, the property is perfectly positioned for commuters with Coulsdon South station being less than half a mile away.
If you're looking to be in your new home before Christmas, then this could be the perfect property for you. Offered to the market with no onward chain and presented in good order throughout, this family home is ideally located for Coulsdon South mainline station.
The accommodation comprises a front aspect reception room with open plan rear which has been extended to incorporate a kitchen, dining area and sun lounge. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
Stairs rise to the first floor where all three bedrooms are located. Two doubles complement a single bedroom, and there is also a family bathroom.
The frontage provides off street parking for three vehicles with there also being a car port to the side. The rear garden measures in excess of 300 ft, is mainly laid to lawn and backs onto Farthing Downs. There is also a patio area ideal for entertaining.
The property enjoys a favoured residential location being on the borders of Coulsdon and the neighbouring village of Old Coulsdon. The property is in close proximity to Farthing Downs and is also in a convenient position for access to Coulsdon's town centre amenities and mainline station providing services to London, Gatwick and the south coast. The town centre, which is approximately three-quarters of a mile away, offers a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities, including post office, library and supermarket. The area is well served by a range of schools for children of all ages. The M25/M23 motorway network can be accessed at Hooley some three miles away providing access to Gatwick, Heathrow and the south coast.
London Borough of Croydon: Tax Band 'E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR190078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.