2 bedroom apartment for saleCedar Court, 511 Limpsfield Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- UPVC DOUBLE PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- HARD KARNDEAN WOOD FLOORING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- SECURITY PHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- CYCLE STORE & VISITOR PARKING
- NO CHAIN
A two double bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment with direct access to the garden is situated in a highly sought after location within a short level walk of Warlingham village green.
The Accommodation Consists of:
Communal front door leading to communal Entrance Hall.
ENTRANCE HALL: Door leading to a spacious entrance hall, video entry phone system, built in storage cupboard, Karndean flooring
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 20' x 12'9 (6.1m x 3.9m) A double aspect room with double glazed French doors with windows to either side leading to the gardens to the front and side. Karndean flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 18'5 X 9'5 (5.6m x 2.9m) has been fitted with a range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces over with integrated appliances, Karndean flooring, space for table and chairs.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13'10 x 10'1 (4.2m x 3.1m) Inbuilt double wardrobes, double glazed French doors lead to the gardens. En-Suite Shower Room comprising shower cubical, low level wc and wash basin.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'6 x 8'9 (3.2m x 2.7m) with in built double wardrobe and upvc double glazed window.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 7' x 5'5 (2.1m x 1.7m ) Comprising a three piece suite to include a panel enclosed bath, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard below and low level wc.
Video Entry System.
OUTSIDE: Allocated parking, further visitors parking and cycle store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-87406025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRK180124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Warlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.