4 bedroom detached house for saleWesthall Park, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- PARKING FOR 4-5 CARS
- O.5 MILES TO THE VILLAGE GREEN
- LEVEL PLOT
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
A unique four bedroom detached family home situated in the highly sought after 'Golden Triangle' and private road 0.5 miles from the Village Green and local shops and 0.5 miles from Upper Warlingham train station. Situated on a large level plot with parking for 4-5 cars and potential for extension.
* Spacious Entrance Hall * Lounge * Family Room * Study * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Downstairs Cloakroom * Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room * Three Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Front Garden with Block Paved Driveway * Rear Gardens * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing *
Oak stable door leading to a bright and spacious reception hall 18'11 x 10'2 max (5.77m x 3.1m max) with double glazed window to either side and wooden flooring. Downstairs cloakroom with low level flush w/c, corner wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Lounge 18' x 11'5 (5.49m x 3.48m) a triple aspect room with double glazed leaded light windows to front, side and rear that allows natural light to flood in, door leading to the rear terrace and over looking secluded rear garden, wooden flooring, impressive Minster stone fireplace with inset open fire.
Study 10'4 x 6' (3.15m x 1.83m) with double glazed leaded light window overlooking rear garden, wooden flooring.
Family Room 12' x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m) wooden flooring, double glazed leaded light window overlooking rear garden.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 18' x 13'8 (5.49m x 4.17m) fitted in a range of base and eye level units with butcher's block-style work surfaces over, dishwasher, washing machine, 'fridge/freezer, freezer, 'Rangemaster' cooker, two double glazed windows to front and two to rear aspect, double glazed french doors leading onto a rear terrace which provides an ideal space to entertain.
Turning staircase rising to first floor landing and four bedrooms which all overlook the secluded garden.
Bedroom One 18'6 max in to recess x 13' (5.64m max in to recess x 3.96m) with double glazed leaded light windows to front and rear, built-in double wardrobe, door to en suite shower room with shower cubicle, low level flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 17'3 x 11'5 (5.26m x 3.48m) a triple aspect room with double glazed leaded light windows to front, rear and side aspects.
Bedroom Three 10' x 10' (3.05m x 3.05m) double glazed leaded light window to rear.
Bedroom Four 10' x 8' (3.05m x 2.44m) double glazed leaded light window to rear.
Family Bathroom comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Front Garden - The property is approached by a block paved driveway providing ample parking for 4/5 cars, further area of garden being laid to lawn and a side gate leading to the rear gardens.
The rear mature secluded garden is a particular feature of the property and is mainly laid to lawn with mature evergreen shrubs, hedges and flower beds with a beautiful natural pond and vegetable plot, log store, garden shed and outside power points. The total plot is approximately 0.459 acres and is fenced on all sides and fully enclosed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRK190109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Warlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.