5 bedroom detached house for saleTydcombe Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6
- Outstanding detached house
- Private gated entrance
- Spacious and beautifully appointed accommodation
- Prestigious residential location
- Mainly level landscaped gardens
- Double garage and generous parking
- EPC Rating C
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
DETAILS TO BE VERIFIED BY VENDOR
The property is an extensive well-presented five bedroom family home located in one of Warlinghams' premier roads. The house provides approximately 3337 square feet of spacious accommodation within gated landscaped level gardens.
Arriving at the impressive property the grand front door welcomes you into a light and galleried reception hall with a feature staircase. Leading off from this you are then met by an open plan kitchen/ diner. The stylish lounge is spacious and leads to a conservatory with views out onto the landscaped gardens. The downstairs is completed by a study, utility room, cloakroom and an integral double garage.
Upstairs, the luxury feel of the property continues and two of the five double bedrooms are en suite. The master suite is complimented by fitted wardrobes and a shower room and there is a modern and luxurious family bathroom.
Security gates lead to level landscaped gardens with front driveway providing parking for numerous cars and double garage
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-87823733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Tanglewood. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Warlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.