5 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Manningtree, CO11
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II Listed Residence, Idyllically Positioned Within Manningtree Town Centre
- Recently Converted & Upgraded, Offering A Combination Of Historical Charm & Contemporary Design Throughout
- Accommodation Distributed Evenly Across Three Floors
- Iconic and Historical Building
- Five Excellent Sized Bedrooms & Four En-Suite Bathrooms
- Two High Specification Luxury Kitchens, With Appliances To Remain
- Two Large Reception Rooms, Separate Study & Cellar
- Moments From Manningtree Station, Offering Direct Links To London Liverpool Street
- Manningtree Town Centre Position
Superbly positioned in the picturesque riverside town of Manningtree, is this magnificent, highly imposing Grade II listed five bedroom residence. This iconic building dates back to the 16th Century and was formally known to locals as 'The White Hart Inn' and has now recently been converted to an exceptional family home, offering an abundance of living accommodation throughout. Boasting an impressive 3,425 sq ft of accommodation distributed evenly across three floors, it combines historic charm and character with a stunning contemporary twist.
With accommodation across three stories, the ground floor accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance lobby with glass panel double doors, leading into the most impressive of living spaces. The living area measures an impressive 21'9"ft x 21'2"ft and features exposed wooden beams and brick fireplace with an inset cast iron log burner. Steps then lead down to a further reception area, ideal for dining and features a unique enclosed staircase (again with glass panels) leading to the property's cellar. The cellar is ideal for additional storage or could be utilised into a children's play area if desired. The ground floor also features a tiled family bathroom suite with a roll top bath and complete to a 'heritage style design'. Further rooms include a separate utility room, study and a beautiful high specification kitchen all featuring slate tiled flooring throughout. The ground floor kitchen features a range of luxury fitted base and eye level units with granite working surfaces and complete with appliances - these of which are to remain. The appliances include a Samsung American style fridge/freezer and range master oven, again ideal for the expanding family.
Positioned on the first floor are four sizeable double bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a large tiled en-suite bathroom. The three further bedrooms all benefit from their very own en-suite bathrooms also, a rare find for any family home. Finally, the accommodation is complete with the second floor featuring an additional kitchen, living area, further family bathroom and well proportioned bedroom. Any prospective purchaser could utilise this space as an ideal self contained annex.
The outdoor space consists of a quaint courtyard space with a block paved patio and is enclosed by a handsome brick wall. The private courtyard would be ideal for any small bistro table & perfect for al-fresco dining. There is also a gate providing rear access.
Within striking distance of Manningtree Station, it offers unrestricted access to train links to London Liverpool Street Station - ideal for the working professional or commuter. It is also on the door step of a superb array of local produce and boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Moments from the estuary's front, ideal for the avid walker, the property offers an idyllic lifestyle for any family.
Full inspections are simply essential to appreciate everything this truly stunning property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15748466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Colchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.