3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaelfa, Llanedeyrn, Cardiff
- Semi Detached Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Location
A semi detached townhouse set in the popular location of LLANEDEYRN within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. Viewing's Recommended!
A semi detached townhouse set in the popular location of LLANEDEYRN within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. The property briefly comprises lounge, hall, downstairs WC and fitted kitchen. To the first floor bedrooms two and three and family bathroom. To the second floor bedroom One. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and off street parking. An ideal family home with internal viewing recommended!
Via door into:
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 7" Max ( 4.50m x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, powerpoint, understairs storage cupboard and access into:
Stairs rising to first floor and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled splashback.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 7" Max ( 3.53m x 2.62m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob and oven and overhead extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, spaces for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed French door providing access to rear garden.
Stairs rising to second floor and access to:
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.53m x 3.15m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 8" Max ( 3.53m x 2.64m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with mains shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashback and double glazed window to side aspect.
Storage cupboard and access to:
Bedroom One 20' 1" Max x 11' 9" ( 6.12m Max x 3.58m )
Restricted Head Height: Three double glazed skylights, powerpoint, radiator and loft access hatch.
Block paved driveway providing off street parking and gated side access.
Enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-88209029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA109886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.