3 bedroom apartment for saleLilliput Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Stylish Brand New Apartment
- Individual Bespoke Design
- Elegant Fixtures and Fittings
- Five Minute Walk to Canford Cliffs Village and Poole Harbour
- Secure Underground Parking
- Available on Help To Buy
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Vibrant Bars and Amenities
- Large En Suite off the Master Bedroom
- Balcony with a Woodland Outlook
Edwards Fine & Country proudly offer this one of a kind development of 36 sensational two and three bed bespoke apartments in the heart of Canford Cliffs. Architecturally styled with a combination of buffed-brickwork, ivory render and local Portland stone, these apartments all have outside space, either in the form of balconies or spacious sun terraces, offering unbeatable views over Parkstone golf club, and the area's dense pine coastal woodland.
Each apartment has its own bespoke design, with the finest of kitchen and bathroom fittings, and all of the apartments are finished to an impeccable standard. They are beautifully spacious, light and a 5 minute walk to Lilliput, Sandbanks and the sparkling waters of Poole Harbour, as well as the vibrant Canford Cliffs Village.
All the apartments come with secure underground car parking, and the development accommodates generously for visitors. Whether you're looking for a bolthole by the sea, a quiet place to relax amongst the swaying pines, or a contemporary family home in one of Poole's most prestigious postcodes, Crosstrees is a development that has to be seen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488011669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.