2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthcote Road, Bournemouth
- Recently Refurbished Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs & Downstairs Bathrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Walking Distance To Bournemouth Town Centre, Train/Bus Station, Shops & Restaurants
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy To Let Investment
- Tenure - Freehold
**BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TERRACE HOUSE** Located within walking distance of Bournemouth Town Centre, Transport Links & all other amenities, this refurbished property benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, large family bathroom with a further downstairs shower room, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, modern fitted kitchen and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN.
Close proximity to Primary & Secondary Schools, Bournemouth Beaches, Shops/Restaurants making this an ideal family home or buy to let investment.
Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Tenure - Freehold
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-88341440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10052086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.