4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirkmaiden Road, Grassendale, Liverpool, L19
- Luxurious Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Grassendale, L19
- Smart Porch leading to Entrance Hallway
- Bay Fronted Lounge and Downstairs W.C.
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner - Utility Room
- Beautiful Property with Exacting Standards Throughout
- Integral Garage - Landscaped Rear Garden
- Inspection Highly Recommended
Situated in the highly sought after residential area of Grassendale is this fantastic four bedroom semi detached property on Kirkmaiden road. This welcoming family home greets you with a smart porch and entrance hall that gives access to all areas of the property. Firstly there is a bay fronted living area that is bright and airy throughout and provides an excellent space for relaxing and entertaining. At the heart of this family home is an extended open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area that benefits from a centre island, ample space for storage, contrasting work surfaces, integrated appliances and provides access to the rear through bi-folding doors. Additionally, the downstairs accommodation is completed by a useful utility room and downstairs W.C. To the first floor, there are three doubles and one single bedroom as well as a four piece family bathroom. Externally this property benefits from a paved patio and lawned garden to the rear and further benefits from and an integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-88427921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10081813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.