2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt James Close, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- Ideally located adjacent to the attractive St James Church
- Extensively refurbished by the current owner to a high standard
- The cafes and restaurants of Poole Quay are approx 200 metres away
- Close to Poole train station
- Low maintenance patio garden
- EPC Rating = D
A stunning listed Georgian house, recently been refurbished to a high standard and located in the picturesque old town of Poole
Offered for sale is a beautifully presented listed Georgian property, which has been recently refurbished to a very high standard by the current owner. This delightful property occupies a prime location within the heart of Old Town Poole adjacent to the attractive St James Church. The historic Poole Quay with its marina and numerous bars, restaurants and shops is close by.
On entering the property via the open plan living/dining room you get the immediate feeling of bright and light accommodation with elegant interiors. The living room has a feature fireplace and being end of terrace you get the benefit of light from both the front and side elevations. The superb contemporary kitchen is fitted with a range of units and integral appliances.
To the first floor there is a large bedroom with two large windows and built in cupboards. This bedroom is served by an adjacent luxurious bathroom with ornate bath tub. The second floor comprises a further bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a well-appointed en suite shower room.
Externally, there is a patio garden with palms and evergreen plants in a gravel border.
Additional features of special note include:
- Gas central heating
- Underfloor heating to the kitchen
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Large basement
- Lock up garage
NB Photographs taken 2017 and January 2020
The towns of Poole and Bournemouth are conveniently located for the perfect lifestyle where there is an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars together with excellent facilities for bathing, windsurfing, jet skiing, golfing and access to the flagship dealership for Sunseeker luxury yachts.
You can also catch the daily ferry to Brownsea Island and Swanage which is a gateway town for exploring the Jurassic Coast, a 155km World Heritage Site.
Championship golf is available at Parkstone Golf Course and other local highly regarded clubs at Ferndown and Broadstone.
Theatres are available at the Poole Lighthouse Theatre, The Pavilion in Bournemouth, The Playhouse Salisbury and the Mayflower in Southampton.
Poole Quay 200 metres
Cross Chanel Ferry Port 600 metres
Poole Centre 0.5 miles
Poole Railway Station 0.5 miles
Poole Lighthouse Theatre 0.75 mile
Sandbanks 2.5 miles
Bournemouth Centre 5 miles
London 115 miles (2 hours by train)
All times and distances are approximate
Square Footage: 1,506 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-88490081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS190265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.