3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Claydon, Rose Hill Gardens
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- New Build Home
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Lounge, Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- 10 Year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
- 2 Year Wainhomes Warranty
LOUNGE 16076' 1" x 12877' 3" (4900m x 3925m)
KITCHEN/DINER 16076' 1" x 11564' 11" (4900m x 3525m)
CLOAKROOM 4862' 2" x 3149' 7" (1482m x 960m)
MASTER BEDROOM 11181' 1" x 9688' 3" (3408m x 2953m)
EN SUIT 6407' 5" x 3930' 5" (1953m x 1198m)
BEDROOM TWO 9032' 1" x 8047' 10" (2753m x 2453m)
BEDROOM THREE/ STUDY 8047' 10" x 6742' 1" (2453m x 2055m)
BATHROOM 5528' 2" x 6558' 4" (1685m x 1999m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-88513214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102663006702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alastair Saville, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.