3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHill View, Bryntrion, Bridgend. CF31 4ED
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- PVCu double glazing throughout
- Larger than average rear garden
- Generous sized frontage, EPC - D
- Viewing recommended
An opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom semi detached house, which would prove an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity. The property benefits from lounge, open plan kitchen-diner, larger than average rear garden and off road parking to the front. No ongoing chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-88650056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA20403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.