2 bedroom terraced house for sale34 Kingswood Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7
- Lot 216 for sale by auction on 13/02/2020
- Ground Floor - Reception Room with Kitchen
- First Floor - Bedroom, Bathroom
- Second Floor - Bedroom
- Basement Floor - Cellar
- Front Yard
- Situated to the south west of Bradford City Centre
- The property is situated on the north side of Kingswood Street, to the south of its junction with Kingswood Place
- The A6177 is to the north
- Bradford Interchange station is 1.8 miles to the north east
- Shops and amenites are available along Great Horton Road, to the south and more extensively within Bradford, to the north east
- Horton Park is nearby
- The property will be open for viewing every Tuesday and Saturday before the auction between 10:45 - 11:15 a.m.. These are open viewing times with no need to register. Please note these viewings will commence 27th January.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-88731536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R200213_074_LOT216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop , Auction on 0207 494 3686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.