1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Pauls Square, Liverpool
- Off street parking available
- Centrally located
- Close to transport links
- High specification throughout
- Premier Guarantee building warranty
- Exchange with just 10% deposit
- 250 year leasehold
- Complete and ready to be tenanted
- Expected yields of circa 7%
OFF-PLAN / NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT - INVESTORS ONLY!!!
Once completed, this 1 Bed Apartment on the 1st Floor will be within a short walk from the Liverpool ONE shopping complex and everything the city has to offer, including a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
Surrounded by a huge selection of shops, restaurants and bars and close to the main transport links and local amenities, this development is located in a prime area of Liverpool City Centre.
The property provides high class living for each of its tenants and mixes modern style with lots of character. Well thought out design and specification are among the most attractive features of this development.
Each apartment has been carefully designed with every comfort afforded to the occupants, including fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances. Every room feels spacious and allows the occupants to relax in peace and quiet, even with the hustle and bustle of the busy City Centre right on your doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103500001752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.