Semi-detached house for sale87 The Vale, London, W3 7RG
- This listing is provided in association with Foxtons, London?s leading estate agent
- Unique investment opportunity to buy a freehold property
- Freehold contains 9 units generating £86,400 per annum
- Three x one bedrooms flats and six x studio flats
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Moments from amenities and transport links
- Gross Internal Area 268 sq.m (2,887 sq.ft)
- Online Auction on Friday, 03 April 2020
The Vale boasts a unique opportunity to capitalise on nine freehold flats set within a four-story property and presented in good condition throughout, moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links.
Situated close to the junction with Dordrecht Road and is located moments from the excellent shops and restaurants of Westfields, Shepherds Bush Market and Ealing Broadway. Public transport includes Acton Central railway and East Acton underground (Central line) stations. Recreation facilities can be found at Acton Park.
Online Auction on Friday, 03 April 2020. For further information, such as legal documents and property information, please visit bidx1.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BidX1, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call BidX1, London on 020 7703 4401.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.