2 bedroom maisonette for sale28 Aspen Close, Yiewsley, West Drayton, London, UB7
- Lot 24A for sale by auction on 02/04/2020
- Ground Floor - Reception Room, Kitchen
- First Floor - Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
- Storage area included, Off street Parking available
- West Drayton rail station nearby (direct access to London Paddington)
- Yiewsley recreational ground nearby
- Local shops and amenities of Yiewsley available within walking distance
- Five Week Completion Period available
- The property is situated on Aspen Close which is a Cul de Sac to the south of Providence Road
- The nearby Horton Road leads onto Stockley Road (A408) which in turn provides access onto the M4 motorway (Junction 4)
- West Drayton station is situated 0.6 miles to the south west
- A number of shops and facilities are available nearby along Yiewsley High Street
- Yiewsley Recreation Ground is within easy reach
- In light of the government’s most recent instructions, we have taken the decision to cancel all viewings with immediate effect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-90566207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R200331_326_LOT24A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop , Auction on 0207 494 3686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.