1 bedroom flat for saleMadeira Place, BN2
- One double bedroom third floor apartment
- Close proximity to Brighton Town Centre, Palace Pier etc
- Open plan Lounge/ kitchen with sash bay window
- Located close to Brighton seafront
- Oblique sea views
- Situated in a period building
- Bathroom with corner bath
- Viewing highly recommended
Madeira Place is situated in this extremely popular residential area within half a mile of Brighton Town Centre. Close to Brighton seafront and the local shops at St James Street, there are also bus services that pass near by which provide easy access to most parts of the City, and Brighton’s mainline railway station with its commuter links are within easy reach.
Communal Entrance Hall:
leading up to 3rd floor entrance, bright and spacious communal landing. Wooden front door to;
Cupboard housing lagged tank and water cylinder with storage under, coved and textured ceiling. Door giving access to;
Lounge/ Kitchen: 14’5 x 13’0
Wall mounted door entry phone, feature bay window with three opening sash wooden casement windows having an easterly aspect and views towards the sea, wall mounted electric storage heater, fitted shelving to chimney alcove providing extra storage.
Part tiled with a range of fitted wall & base units and roll top work surfaces, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor over, washing machine, space for fridge, four wall mounted wooden shelves providing storage, coved ceiling, inset spot lights.
Bedroom: 10’ x 9’4
Built in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving over for storage, sash window having a westerly aspect, stripped skirting boards, coved and textured ceiling, wall mounted electric storage heater.
Part tiled with a white suite comprising of a corner bath with chrome taps, low level w.c. and corner wash hand basin, coved and textured ceiling, extractor fan.
Maintenance: £425 per ½ year
Ground rent: £50 per ½ year
Lease: 99 years from 25th March 1988
Managing agent: Austin Rees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LJRMP1001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hoole Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.