|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (285 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Gallery kitchen to Entertain
- Living Area with river views
- Exposed Brickwork, Sash Window, High Ceilings
- Oak Beams and Ceilings
- Mezzanine Living/Dining Area
- Onsite Doctors, Dentist, Nursery, Tesco, Dial Arch Pub, Guard House Pub, Taproom and Green Grocers
- Good Transport Links Via Train, Bus, DLR and Thames Clipper
- 24hr Gym & 24hr Concierge
This is a stunning duplex 2 bedroom warehouse conversion with River views.
Split over 2 floors you are welcomed with a large living area perfect for entertaining. The property has a separate kitchen/dining area overlooking the living area.
There are 2 double sized bedrooms with the master having its own en-suit. You also have a family bathroom and great storage throughout.
The property comes unfurnished.
London Stone Properties - Royal Arsenal Riverside's Premier Estate Agency
londonstoneproperties.com 0208 855 2155
This lovely riverside development is set in wide open spaces on the banks of the River Thames, just to the east of Greenwich at Royal Arsenal. It is a former military parade ground, munitions storage and factory site dating from 1761 site which has been beautifully landscaped and where a real sense of community has built up. So quiet and peaceful you can almost hear a pin drop.
It's the perfect place for anyone wanting to trade crowded central London for space and style while keeping within easy commuting distance.
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
TRAIN - 8 minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
DLR - 8 minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station. Trains will be running approximately every 10 minutes from Monday - Saturday 05.30 - 00.30 and on Sunday 07.00 - 23.30 Expected journey times to the following destinations City Airport 5 minutes, Canary Wharf 19 minutes, Stratford 23 minutes.
TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
ACCESS TO NORTH GREENWICH AND CANARY WHARF
BOAT - Thames Clippers - The river boat takes you to Canary Wharf in approximately 23 minutes and many stops through central London to Waterloo. It leaves Royal Arsenal every 30 minutes from 06:00 - 09:00 Travel home again from 16:25 until midnight with a frequency of up to 15 minutes. Visit thamesclippers.com for information and timetable. It's great for the O2, Canary Wharf, the City and West End. Travel in comfort and style. Combine this with a Travel card for 30% discount. You can enjoy a newspaper, coffee, beer, wine or G&T on your commute!
ACCESS TO CITY AIRPORT - City Airport is close enough for convenience but we do not have not overhead flights.
Also 5/10 minutes from Woolwich's local high streets, cafes, market....
• Residents' Only Gym
• 24 hour Concierge
• Dry Cleaner
• Gated Buildings
• Massage salon: bodyworks.co.uk
• Wellington Acre Park
• Zip Car Hire
• Onsite Licensed Bistro
• Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub
• Tesco Metro
• Medical Centre & Pharmacy
• Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
• Boulangerie Jade
• The Very Green Grocer - theverygreengrocer.co.uk or Call Mike on 07944 147011- The farm shop that comes to you! Organic food straight to your door every Saturday
• The Taproom - Bar & Pizzeria
• The Guard House - Restaurant & Pub
• Con Gusto - Italian Restaurant
• M & S Foodhall
• Sainsbury's Local
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-14833662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 454665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Stone Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.