|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (306 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM & MAIN BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING & KITCHEN AREAS
- LIFT ACCESS
- CLOSE TO TOWN & GOSPORT TO PORTSMOUTH FERRY
- PART FURNISHED & WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- ELECTRIC THROUGHOUT
Forming part of the Royal Clarence Marina, this two bedroom 2nd floor apartment is close to Gosport Town and the ferry to Portsmouth & Gunwharf Quays. The property comprises open plan living/dining and kitchen areas, two double bedrooms, en suite and main bathroom and is part-furnished including white goods.
Regret NO pets, smokers or Housing Benefit
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 010611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fairhalls, Gosport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.