|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 July 2012 (2165 days ago)|
- Stunning 2500 sq. ft. loft conversion
- In the heart of London Fields
- Accommodation is in two white ‘boxes’
- One contains the two double bedrooms
- The other contains the bathroom with kitchen at one end
*OLYMPIC LETTING* Absolutely stunning 2500 sq ft loft conversion in the heart of London Fields in close proximity to the olympics being held in Stratford. Alongside the beautiful setting of Regents canal, is this hidden gem of a property. The full effect of its size is maximised by placing all accommodation away from the wall, allowing views out of all its windows and letting lots of daylight in. The accommodation is in two white ‘boxes’, one contains the two double bedrooms with floor to ceiling sliding doors, the other contains the bathroom with kitchen at one end. Further temporary beds can be provided during this time. The flexibility of the spaces in-between is increased by lighting, power and network service trays at high level. It is one of only five loft apartments in an 1850’s warehouse building overlooking the Grand Union Canal where it meets thriving Broadway Market E8. The fit-out from commercial to living has successfully retained the essential qualities of an industrial building; massive structure, bare brick walls and lots and lots of raw space combining it with what you need for high quality living. The city and Shoreditch are within easy reach. Broadway market around the corner (one minute walk) has listed restaurants and gastro pubs, late night Turkish supermarkets, farmers market, film four style video shop and a pie and mash shop better known for its cinematic qualities. A perfect home for those looking to live in a vibrant area within easy reach of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLE110355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.