3 bedroom terraced house to rentSheldrake Place Johnstone
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2012 (2209 days ago)|
- Well maintained Mid Terraced House
- New Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Communal Lane Parking
- Three Good sized bedrooms
- Patio doors from lounge to back garden area
Well maintained 3 bedroomed mid terraced house in quiet child friendly locale off Spateston Road, Johnstone close to Johnstone High School. Accommodation of own door entrance to hallway, property is double glazed and has gas central heating and is alarmed. Lounge/open plan dining area with patio doors to back garden access to back lane for private parking, solid oak flooring. Kitchen off lounge with wall and base units and appliances including dishwasher. Upper landing access to Two double sized bedrooms and a single bedroom with wardrobe storage. Family bathroom with cream coloured 3 piece suite and instant shower over bath with glass screen over bath. Approx 1/2 mile to Milliken Park Train station, local bus pick up on Spateston Road. Available to rent immediately.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000068868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Paisley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.