|Added on Rightmove:||08 March 2012 (2296 days ago)|
- A well presented property
- GCH throughout
- Popular location
- Local shops and amenities nearby
- Spacious open plan living
- Generous lounge
- Available now
- Low maintenance garden to the rear
- Would suit professional single or couple
Ty Seren are proud to offer a 2 bed house for rent in Treharris.
Within short walking distance from the village with local amenities. Easy access to public transport links and motorway access.
The property benefits from gas central heating throughout and briefly comprises of:
2 spacious double bedrooms,
Brand new beech fitted kitchen,
Spacious lounge diner,
Low maintenance garden to the rear with shed.
Lovely views of the picturesque scenery.
Would suit a professional single, couple or small family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 106109_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ty Seren, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.