|Added on Rightmove:||09 March 2012 (2296 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms
- Large lounge with log burner
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen / breakfast room with appliances
- Utility Area
- Ground floor shower room / w.c
- Ground floor bathroom
- Good size Rear Garden
- Parking for many vehicles
- Oil fired central heating
BARRETT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT are delighted to offer for rent this magnificent 500 Year old Tudor style detached period cottage offering a wealth of charm and character. This property is situated within beautiful surroundings and is available for the OLYMPIC PERIOD only (27th July 2012 - 26th August 2012). This house is offered fully furnished and is within close proximity of Wickford Train Station which will take you direct to Stratford or London. Contact us for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barrett Estate & Letting Agents, Rayleigh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.