|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 May 2012 (2243 days ago)|
- Stunning Period Masterpiece
- 6 Bedroom Suites including Spectacular Master Suite
- Vast Family/ Reception/ Entertaining Space
- Landscaped Garden with Swimming Pool
- Prestigeous Estate in Conservation Area
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
This stunning period masterpiece, which has just finished being refurbished to the highest of standards, comprises six bedroom suites including spectacular master suite. The property is well designed for entertaining and family living boasting a vast kitchen/family room and huge reception room. To the rear of the property a substantial landscaped garden with heated swimming pool can be found. Further benefits include cellar, separate utility room, larder, office/playroom and OSP. Telford Avenue is a popular road in a residential area known as the Telford Park Estate which has an active residents association that centres itself on the Telford Park Lawn Tennis Club (situated just off Killieser Avenue). Streatham Hill station provides the nearest mainline transport with services via Clapham Junction into Victoria or Waterloo. The property which is unfurnished is available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22712478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.